Salary: Available on Request
Location: North West London
We use our strengths to negotiate the best possible rates for our customers whilst understanding that our suppliers must make a fair profit to continue meeting the standards we expect of them.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm and alternate Saturday 09.00 -1.00pm
Duties: You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reviewing hotel and lodge rate contracts, analytics on contracts, negotiating and analysing terms and conditions
- Loading contract rates into internal system
- Preparing rate sheets for the sales team
- Negotiating and yielding special offers with the hotels and lodges including distribution to the sales staff
- Review and preparing itineraries
- Maintain the online photo library
- Supporting the marketing team and product manager with various activities
- Assist in collating information for various brochures including and not limited to proof reading and other activities
- As well as other duties reasonably associated with your project or as instructed by the management.
For this role you MUST have:
Comments are closed.