Salary: £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Location: Home working
The Out of Hours Travel Consultant will be representing Travel Management Companies when they are closed overnight, during the weekends, public holidays.
· Book and confirm flights, car, hotel, transfers, Eurostar, UK Rail and any third party requirements for clients using multiple Global Distribution Systems (GDS) for medical, ship crew, corporate or any other type of traveller
· Adhering and Policing Client profiles
· Log all calls details correctly for billing purposes.
· Assisting customers in a professional and upbeat manner
· Understand intricate international airline fares and ruling
· Understand & execute intricate international airline ticketing
· Retrieve and understand company BAR instructions
· Basic knowledge of Visas, UK & European Airports and UK Rail
· Objection handle in professional manner
· Issuing and Reissuing Tickets. Creating MPD and EMD
· Liaise and Set up bill payments to hotels, order currency and arrange car payment vouchers.
· Abide by the company’s service quality standards
· Handover information at the start and end of each shift.
· Immediately report to management any known or suspected negative activities
The role is a remote home-based job and you will need a space that is free from distraction.
Skills and experience
· GDS systems knowledge - Sabre / Galileo / Amadeus
· Ticketing experience would be advantageous
· Previous Business Travel bookings experience
· Strong destination and geographical knowledge
· Strong Customer Service skills with empathy
· Fluent in English, with strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a team and understands good teamwork
· Ability to problem solve
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment
£11 – £13 an hour
Shifts would typically finish at 2300 and would involve working 2 weekends out of 4
For this role you MUST have:
Comments are closed.